Friday, January 8, 2010

People who matter to me

Well thanks to Heena. She is really promoting my blog and has been instrumental in creating this blog. She is one person whom I have criticized a lot and she still remains thick skinned at least superficially. I must say that she has matured by leaps and bounds but only in some areas. At times I wonder how can she put up a brave face in the midst of all the problems she is going through. But then I have realized that life has taught the harsh things. We were once like minded. But I am not sure how much we are now.
Speaking of Sangeeta. I must tell, she is still a kid. But its surprising how she manages to console me when things go haywire in my office work. One person whom I can rely on when it comes to office work. I just have to tell her what has to be done and then sit back and relax.
Well these are the persons whom I associate with at least for six days a week. It can extend to seven days if we there is shopping or birthday celebration or even a movie.
Going out to meet a friend today. At times it is hard to understand what God has planned for others. You are so uncertain that you can't give any consoling words until and unless you are dead sure about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright jaimyliz 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .