Friday, January 8, 2010

Weekend time...fun time

Well it is a Saturday and tomorrow a Sunday. It used to be exciting to me once. But I have got my doubts now. Time becomes a crucial factor once you join for CA. You have to make sure what your priorities are. The toughest thing is you end up compromising your time with God for the sake of those people who won't be there for you till the end of your life. But God continues to remain faithful. There are times when I have totally ignored Him because of my other commitments. But the consoling part is He still loves me.
One resolution (don't know if I can term it as a resolution) that I have made this year is to grow spiritually, to get closer to Jesus. But the question is how will others realize it. Show that Jesus lives in you by just questioning "is He expecting you to do this". There are times when I have realized that I am wrong. But my anger and ego ( thanks to the devil) don't let me to repent.
A Sunday tomorrow and I am excited as I know that He has planned something really great for me. Amen It is going to be a fun time with God

2 comments:

  1. priorities ....Gosh there where i suck!!

    kher God is important..i have seen him doing miracles in my life..so i can only wish ya luck and patience to follow His path

    ReplyDelete
  2. came here by Gulshan's post....want to read more from you :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright jaimyliz 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .