Friday, January 8, 2010

just a kickstart

Well it has been a long time since I have written something useful. Have got so used to sms language that what comes now is only short forms and abbreviations. Have got so used to sms language that I myself have created my own short forms setting trends for others to follow.
Never had a clue that I would be into blogging. Maybe time was a factor plus I was not ready to let know my thoughts to others. But noticed that many are into it including my sir who seems to have a very busy schedule. Can also give credit to Heena, my office friend who gave me the spark. I can also be assured of the fact that she will be a follower of my blog. Well my friend Deepak just asked me as to who all will follow my blog. But as mentioned before, I am not expecting many.
I myself am not sure as to how regular I will be into all this. Only time can tell.

5 comments:

  1. Good...keep it up...do continue with it..u r good at it.....that is commenting on good and bad things....ha..ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are really under a wrong impression jaims that u set the trends...and ppl follow..yikes!!

    and thanks for the creit sweetheart....and shouting on top of ur voice that i am an OFFICE frnd x-( and deepak is a frnd :( ll catch ya for that..

    just b regular..see am already ur follower...such a loyal frnd i am :P

    one hing is assured i am really happy if u start blogging...itna hamne saha ab auron ki baari hai...lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. sangee.. i was not expecting an appreciation... u can give ur opinion

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh jaimy...atleast accept if someone is appreciating you...yahan pe bhi apni marzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i expected a gd criticism from her

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright jaimyliz 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .