Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jobless and so blogging

After joining for CA, I never had the slightest of doubts that life would become very hectic. Surprisingly I was right. Weekends had to be balanced among church, fun and studies. I didn't want to give up either of them. It became even more hectic because of this decision of mine. Everybody started getting concerned about my health also.
There were days when I just wanted to sit at home and pamper myself. Watch TV at home rather than going to multiplexes.
In the entire 20 years (I think so) of my office, we have never got 2 days holodays at a stretch unless a Sunday was following the public holiday. But you won't believe it when my sir gave all of us two days holidays for Pongal. It was all of a sudden. (Even my sir has become unpredictable :)). Wanted to go home. But no tickets. And me jobless.
For the first time I feel like going to office and being jobless rather than sitting at home and being jobless.
Results of my friends will be out soon and I am hoping that I will get a treat this time. Wishing them the very best. And I know that God has planne dthe best for all of them.

3 comments:

  1. i m enjoying...whats wrong wid u yaar..wanna go for Avtaar kal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...wat holiday...sitting at home and getting bored....any ways 2day is solar eclipes so can't go anywhere...enjoy home guys....and ya i do hope that our results r positive....and i don't mind giving u treat for that...ha...ha..

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright jaimyliz 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .