Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Unpredictable- just me or all of us

Well my friends claim that my blogs are totally unrelated. One may be about chauvinism and other mite turn out to be about our spiritual life. I am glad that I am being unpredictable. At times it is good when people keep guessing. I like it at least.
Talking about hockey. I really expected that after Chak De!India, we would start switching our love for cricket to hockey. I expected the same when suddenly all of us started following tennis. I was wrong again.The moment Sania Mirza started becoming unpredictable in her game, I realized that we were actually not following tennis but her.
And cricket...It was already predicted that India would be the champions again. But unpredictability prevailed. I thought again that after the debacle in T20 world Cup, we will start sparing time for ourselves and learn to play this rather than watch the game and allow the sponsors to make money through cricket and cricketers. But then it was too late to learn something new as the old saying goes "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"
Back to hockey... The players needed a mediator to get their dues. Its a shame that the national game is going through such crisis and that too when the World Cup is fast approaching. (Most of the 'non hockey followers' would not have been aware of the World Cup until this crisis.) I really hope that the players get their dues as promised and don't turn out to be just verbal assurances

1 comment:

 
Copyright jaimyliz 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .